Société Francophone des Lasers Médicaux (SFLM) British Medical Laser Association: (BMLA) Click on the name of the organisation to go to the web site for... ...
Method of payment of fees for ELA membership:
Payment of fees from a country with Euro currency:
Please note: ELA Bank details at the end of this page.
1. The membership year starts on 1st January and ends on 31st December.
2. You can apply and join the ELA at any time during the membership year. However, there is no part payment for joining anytime during the membership year.
3. You are advised to ensure continuity of your membership by paying before the start date of the following year/s. Failure to do so will result in automatic lapse of your membership. No reminders will be sent by ELA.
4. The quickest and most convenient way to pay your subscription fee is by standing order set up at your bankers. Please click here for sample form. Your banker may have an alternative but similar methods, please make enquiries and set up the instrument.
5. Payment can be made by bank transfer (see Bankers below for details) or by cheque made payable to ‘European Laser Association’. Please forward your cheque with a covering name and contact details including e mail ID to:
St. European Laser Association
Attn. Ms. Claudia van der Lugt
Molenbaan 355768 RT Meijel
6. We regret we currently have no arrangements for accepting payment by credit or debit card.
7. Electronic receipt will be forwarded to you only upon request.
8. If you require a certificate of membership, please include €20/- and advise exact title and name as it should appear on the certificate.
Please note that the certificate is annual and renewal each year will costs €20/.
Payment of fees from a country with Non-Euro currency
1. Payment will only be accepted by bank transfer in Euro and not by a cheque drawn on a non-Euro bank.
2. Please ensure that we receive the membership fees (and certificate fee if applicable) in Euro, net of any bank charges on either side.
3. Please inform us the details of bank transfer by e mail to ensure that the funds are appropriately allocated to your membership.
4. No cash remittances should be made.
ABN-AMRO, Meibergdreef 9, 1100 AT Amsterdam
Name of the account: European Laser Association
Bank account No ELA 126.96.36.1996 (IBAN NL34ABNA0546933866)
Bank to Bank transfer: Account number: NL34ABNA0546933866